Jan 20 , 2021
- NY Strips (we used an A-9 Australian Wagyu NY Strip from the Butcher Shoppe)
- Olive Oil
- Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub
- Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Set up PK Grill for a 2 zone fire (or any charcoal grill).
- Coat steaks with olive oil.
- Season steaks with Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub & Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub.
- Season with black pepper if you choose.
- Allow steaks to sit for 10 minutes with the rub on them.
- Start the steaks on the cool side of the grill to reverse sear. Sear steaks and then move back to the cool side to finish off to an internal temperature of 125º-130º.
- Finish steaks off with Sea Salt.