Sep 23 , 2020
- 1 - 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup Panko (you could use crackers or any bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper (or any color)
- 2 large eggs
- Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce 1/2 cup in meat mixture, more for glaze
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub
- 1-2 tbsp Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub (inside mixture, more for outside)
- 1 tbsp Heath Riles BBQ Pecan Rub (inside mixture, more for outside)
- Fire up Traeger Grill (or any pellet grill / smoker) to 350º. We used pecan pellets for this cook.
- Mix all ingredients into meat mixture and form a "log".
- Once "log" is formed, season outside with Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub and Heath Riles BBQ Pecan Rub.
- Place on grill / smoker until an internal temperature of 150º is reached.
- Glaze meatloaf with Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce and continue to cook until an internal temperature of 165º is reached. (Our total cook time was 1 hour and 40 minutes).