BBQ Meatloaf on the Pellet Grill
- Fire up Traeger Grill (or any pellet grill / smoker) to 350º. We used pecan pellets for this cook.
- Mix all ingredients into meat mixture and form a "log".
- Once "log" is formed, season outside with Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub and Heath Riles BBQ Pecan Rub.
- Place on grill / smoker until an internal temperature of 150º is reached.
- Glaze meatloaf with Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce and continue to cook until an internal temperature of 165º is reached. (Our total cook time was 1 hour and 40 minutes).
← Older Post
Newer Post →