Bone-In Prime Rib Roast on the PK Grill
- Take Prime Rib Roast out of refrigerator 2 hours before seasoning / cooking to allow it to become ambient.
- Get PK Grill (or any grill) ready for a 2 zone fire.
- Place vegetables (onion, carrots & celery) in pan.
- Inject prime rib roast in grid-like pattern.
- Add remaining injection to vegetables and red wine.
- Coat Prime Rib Roast in Olive Oil.
- Season Prime Rib Roast with Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub and then Killer Hogs TX Brisket Rub.
- Place Prime Rib Roast on bed of vegetables and place on the grill.
- Use Chef's Alarm to cook to an internal temperature of 120º.
← Older Post
Newer Post →