Brisket Bombs on the Pellet Grill
- Left Over Brisket, chopped, approximately 1.5-2 cups
- 2 Baking Potatoes
- Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub
- Killer Hogs TX Brisket Rub
- Olive Oil
- Stick Butter (optional)
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Beef Broth (approximately 2 cups total)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- Green onion (optional)
- Get pellet grill (or any smoker) up to 450º, we used Hickory pellets.
- Coat baking potatoes with olive oil and Killer Hogs TX Brisket Rub.
- Cook potatoes for 1.5 hour on pellet grill. Have your cast iron skillet heating up while potatoes are cooking.
- Remove potatoes after 1.5 hours, allow them to be cooling.
- Add 2 pads of butter and 1 cup of diced onion to heated cast iron skillet. Season with Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub. Sauté until translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
- Whisk 2 tbsp of all purpose flour and 1/2 cup of beef broth to make "slurry" mixture.
- Add chopped brisket to the onions and butter in the cast iron skillet, cook for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1-1.5 cup of beef broth and slurry mixture to skillet.
- Cook an additional 10-15 minutes until gravy mixture if formed.
- Build your potatoes as you wish! We added mixture to ours with cheese and then put back on the grill to melt the cheese. Add chives if you wish once off of the grill.
← Older Post
Newer Post →