Brisket on the Pellet Grill
- Get pellet grill up to 275º, we used pecan pellets.
- Trim brisket to your liking.
- Season brisket with Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub, Beef Rub & Pecan Rub on both sides.
- Cook at 275º for 3 hours and then start spritzing (recipe above) every hour until the brisket bark is formed and the brisket reaches an internal temperature of 160º-170º.
- Once your internal temperature of 160º-170º is reached, wrap your brisket with 1 cup of spritz mixture.
- Increase grill temperature to 325º.
- Cook brisket until an internal temperature of 202º is reached or until the brisket feels like soft butter.
- Once brisket is done cooking, rest for 30 minutes to 1 hour before slicing.
**Remember every piece of meat is different, finishing temps will vary. Always go by feel.
← Older Post
Newer Post →