Mar 10 , 2021
WHAT HEATH USED IN THIS RECIPE:
- 16 oz package of sweet peppers
- 1-1.5 cups of chopped brisket (or pulled pork, if desired)
- 1 lb package of thin sliced bacon
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub
- Slice peppers in half and deseed them.
- Mix shredded cheese, cream cheese and brisket together.
- Season mixture with Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub (to taste).
- Stuff peppers with cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap peppers with thin sliced bacon (we cut the package in half and used half pieces of bacon for each pepper).
- Place stuffed peppers on a wire rack (if you choose, can be placed directly on the grill of your choice, or even in the oven).
- Season peppers with Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub.
- Place on pellet grill 350º-375º for 30-35 minutes or until bacon is done.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links where we may earn a small commission if you use them. This is at no additional cost to you.