Cheesy Pork Dip on the Pellet Grill
- 2-3 tablespoons of Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub
- 1 lb of left over (or fresh) chopped pork
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pico de gallo
- shredded cheddar cheese (amount is up to you, depends how much cheese you like!)
- sliced jalapeños (if desired)
- whatever you choose to eat your dip with (we used Bagel chips and pork rinds)
- Combine pork, sauce, rub, cream cheese, sour cream and pico de gallo and place in skillet.
- Top mixture with shredded cheese and sliced jalapeños.
- Cook on Traeger (or any grill) at 400º for 20-25 minutes.
← Older Post
Newer Post →