Classic BBQ Chicken on the Pellet Grill
- Cut chicken into pieces if you desire, places chicken pieces in the refrigerator to dry
- Season chicken on both sides with Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub & Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub
- Place pieces on the Traeger Pellet Grill (or grill of your choice) for 45 minutes at 250º
- Baste chicken with Heath Riles BBQ Tangy Vinegar Sauce every 30 minutes until chicken temperature reaches 155º in the breasts and 165º in legs, wings & thighs.
- Remove chicken from grill, increase grill temperature to 450-500º baste with Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce and return to the grill for 10-15 minutes to set sauce and for chicken breasts to reach 165º.
← Older Post
Newer Post →