Dec 16 , 2020
- Cheshire Farms Bone-In Ham (comes with glaze packet you will use)
- Heath Riles BBQ Pecan Rub
- Olive Oil (or binder of your choice)
- Smucker's Pineapple Topping
- Get Traeger up to 300º, we used Pecan Pellets for this cook.
- Remove ham from package, keep glaze packet, you will use this for the ham glaze.
- Apply a thin layer of olive oil to the ham.
- Coat with Heath Riles BBQ Pecan Rub.
- Put ham on the Traeger Grill (or any smoker / pellet grill) until it reaches 140º.
- Once ham reaches 140º, mix the jar of pineapple topping and the glaze packet together and melt on the stove (or grill).
- Coat ham well with glaze and put back on the grill for 20 minutes to set the glaze.