WHAT HEATH USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Hot Rub
- Thermapen Mk4
- Royal Oak Charcoal
- Olive Oil Dispenser
- Get cooker up to 450º or desired temperature.
- Trim any excess fat from your flat iron steak.
- Coat steak with olive oil.
- Apply a coat of Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub.
- Apply a coat of Heath Riles BBQ Hot Rub. 6. Place meat on cooker and cook until an internal temperature of 125º or desired doneness.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links where we may earn a small commission if you use them. This is at no additional cost to you.