- Cheshire French-Cut Pork Loin
- Dijon Mustard
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Sage
**Mix the below ingredients and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes**
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs (rosemary, thyme & sage)
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
**To thicken add 2 tablespoons of Flour and 1/4 cup of water to form a "slurry"**
- Fire up Big Green Egg to a temperature of 300º, we added some hickory wood chunks on top of our charcoal.
- Remove French-Cut Pork Loin from package and dry off well. Trim as desired.
- Coat loin with Dijon Mustard.
- Coat loin with Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub and then Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub.
- Coat loin with herb mixture (rosemary, thyme & sage).
- Wrap loin bones with foil if you wish.
- Put loin on the grill, cook to a temperature of 140º (this was an hour and a half total cook time for us).
- Let loin rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with sauce if you wish!