Jan 27 , 2021
- Ground Chuck 80/20 blend (we made each patty 1/2 lb, amount needed will depend on how large you plan to make your patties)
- Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub
- Thick sliced bacon
- Heath Riles BBQ Hot Rub (for bacon)
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Brioche buns (or whatever buns you prefer)
- Cheddar Cheese and other condiments (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, etc...)
- Make your compound butter to put back in the fridge so it can harden. Mix 1 stick of softened butter, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic & 1 tablespoon of Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub.
- Cook your bacon in the oven. Lay slices on a sheet pan and season with Heath Riles BBQ Hot Rub. Cook in the oven at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until desired doneness / texture.
- Make your burger patties and season with Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub & Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub.
- Cook on desired grill. After flipping once, start topping with compound butter mixture.
- Allow a dollop of butter to melt and add a slice of cheddar cheese on top to melt.
- Once burger is cooked to desired doneness, remove from heat and dress your burger as you wish.