Garlic Butter Bacon Cheeseburger
- Make your compound butter to put back in the fridge so it can harden. Mix 1 stick of softened butter, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic & 1 tablespoon of Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub.
- Cook your bacon in the oven. Lay slices on a sheet pan and season with Heath Riles BBQ Hot Rub. Cook in the oven at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until desired doneness / texture.
- Make your burger patties and season with Heath Riles BBQ Everyday Rub & Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub.
- Cook on desired grill. After flipping once, start topping with compound butter mixture.
- Allow a dollop of butter to melt and add a slice of cheddar cheese on top to melt.
- Once burger is cooked to desired doneness, remove from heat and dress your burger as you wish.
← Older Post
Newer Post →