Oct 20 , 2020
- 3 lb boneless turkey breast (we used Butterball & we cooked 3)
- Spray Butter For Rub
- 1 cup of Heath Riles BBQ Honey Chipotle Rub
- 1/2 cup of Turbinado Sugar
- 2 tbsp of coarse black pepper
- Stick Butter (1 stick for each breast that you are cooking)
- Get pellet grill (or any smoker) up to 325º. We used pecan pellets for this cook.
- Season turkey breast, we left the casing / netting on.
- Cook for 1 hour and then spray with butter.
- Put ChefAlarm in smallest turkey breast (if you are cooking more than one) and set it to 140º-145º. If you don't have a ChefAlarm, you can check with an internal thermometer at your discretion.
- Once turkey breast reaches temp, remove the casing / netting from each breast, wrap each breast with 1 stick of butter and coat it with honey.
- Return wrapped turkey breast to grill / smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 160º-165º.
- Remove turkey breast from grill once temperature is reached and allow them to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!