Memphis Style Dry Ribs with Heath Riles
by Heath Riles
- Baby Back Ribs (or any ribs of your choice, we used Cheshire Pork)
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub Ingredients for Mop Below
- 2 cups (16 oz) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup (8 oz) Italian Dressing (strained)
- 3 tbsp Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub
- Fire up Traeger Grill (or any grill / smoker of your choice) to 250º. We used Pecan pellets for this recipe.
- Season ribs with a base layer of Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub and then a layer of Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub.
- Place ribs on grill / smoker for 1 and a half hours before mopping / basting.
- After 1.5 hours, mop ribs (recipe for mop above). Continue mopping / basting ribs every 45 mins - 1 hour after initial baste until ribs are done. You are looking for an internal temperature of 195º-203º. Our ribs cooked for approximately 5 and a half hours.