INGREDIENTS FOR SHRIMP MARINADE:
- Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub
- 1 tbsp Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 lbs large Gulf Shrimp
DIRECTIONS FOR MARINATING SHRIMP:
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Place in refrigerator in marinade for 1-2 hours (you can even marinate over night if you prefer).
INGREDIENTS FOR PAN SAUCE FOR SHRIMP:
- 1/2 stick of salted butter
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 diced bell pepper (we used 1/4 of an orange, 1/4 of a green, 1/4 of a red & 1/4 of a yellow)
- 2 tsp Better than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base
- Juice of half a lemon (you can use the other half for thin slices to add to the sauce like we did if you wish)
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Hot Sauce to desired spiciness (we used Killer Hogs Hot Sauce)
- Heath Riles BBQ Sweet BBQ Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce
- 1 cup Heath Riles BBQ Tangy Vinegar Sauce
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS IF DESIRED:
- Chopped Green Onions
- White Rice
- Sliced French Bread
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING PAN SAUCE:
- Place butter in cast iron skillet on the hot grill, once melted add onions and peppers. Once onions and peppers are caramelized, add other ingredients to skillet.
- Grill shrimp for 30 seconds on each side and then add to your sauce mixture.
- Cook an additional 5-10 minutes until shrimp is done and sauce thickens. Garnish with parsley and green chopped green onions if desired.
- Serve over a bed of white rice with toasted French bread.