Nov 03 , 2020
- 2 cups Heath Riles BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 tablespoons of Bourbon (We used Blue Note Bourbon)
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- Fire up Traeger Pellet Grill (or any pellet grill) to 275º, we used cherry pellets for this cook.
- Cut pork belly into cubes.
- Season pork belly cubes with Heath Riles BBQ Honey Chipotle BBQ Rub until well coated.
- Place seasoned pork belly cubes on wire baking racks and place on grill.
- Cook at 275º for 2.5-3 hours or until cubes hit 200º or are probe tender.
- Mix glaze ingredients (see above) and melt over medium heat until butter and brown sugar are melted.
- Once your seasoned cubes are probe tender, pull from the grill. Use your glaze (ingredients above) to coat pork belly cubes.
- Once coated with glaze, return to the grill for 30 minutes.