Simple Salmon Recipe
When it comes to Salmon, sometimes simplicity is best. Here is one of my absolute favorite recipes that we're going to be cooking up this weekend.
What you're gonna need:
- 1 salmon filet
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Simple Citrus Rub
- Good olive oil
- Lemon wedge (optional but recommended)
- Brush salmon with olive oil
- Season with Garlic Butter Rub & Simple Citrus evenly. I’m heavy handed myself with seasoning. Adjust to your taste.
- Fire up the Traeger Grill and set temp to 350 degrees F and let grill warm up 15-20 minutes.
- Grill Salmon 20-25 minutes or until it flakes easy with a fork.
- Transfer to plate and serve immediately!
- Squeeze fresh lemon wedge over salmon for extra fresh pop!
We really think you'll enjoy this one. Let us know how it turned out by tagging us on Facebook or Instagram. Happy Easter!