Jun 24 , 2020
- (2) 3.5-4 lb Cheshire CT Butts or (1) 7-8 lb pork butt cubed up
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Honey Chipotle Rub
- 1/2 cup of Heath Riles BBQ Tangy Vinegar Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 bell pepper sliced (I had left overs so used a variety of colors)
- 2 onions thinly sliced - corn tortillas (or flour if you choose)
- additional toppings of your choice (we used homemade guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, lime wedges, chopped raw onions, taco sauce of choice)
- Cube pork butt into small pieces
- Cook on Traeger (or grill of your choice) at 300º for 1.2-2 hours
- Add cubed pork to a bed of sliced onions and peppers, add chicken stock and Heath Riles BBQ Tangy Vinegar Sauce.
- Braise for 1 hour and check for tenderness. Once meat is tender, let it rest for 20-30 minutes and then shred for tacos. - Build your taco to your liking. ENJOY!