Sep 07 , 2021
WHAT HEATH USED IN THIS RECIPE:
- Heath Riles BBQ Chicken Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
- TRUFF Hot Sauce
- Stone + Wood Cutting Boards
- YETI Rambler 30 oz
- Royal Oak Charcoal
- Royal Oak Tumbleweeds
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 smoked, deboned, shredded chicken (we smoked ours before hand and seasoned with Heath Riles BBQ Chicken Rub & Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub)
- 3/4 cup of TRUFF Hot Sauce
- 1 package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese, divided
- Heath Riles BBQ Chicken Rub, approximately 1 tbsp
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub, approximately 1 tbsp
- Mix shredded chicken, 3/4 cup TRUFF Hot Sauce, 1 package Cream Cheese, 1 cup Ranch Dressing, 1 cup of Shredded Cheese, 1 tbsp Chicken Rub, 1 tbsp Garlic Jalapeño Rub in a large bowl.
- Once mixed well, place in cast iron skillet or baking dish of your choice.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Cook on grill at 275º-300º for approximately 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese on top is melted.