- (2) 28 oz cans of Bush's Baked Beans
- 1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper (color of your choice)
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup Heath Riles Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup chopped, cooked BBQ meat (more if desired, we used left over meat)
- 1 tbsp Heath Riles BBQ Honey Chipotle BBQ Rub
- Drain liquid from beans before mixing other ingredients in.
- Mix all ingredients with drained beans and place in a baking dish.
- Cook at 300º for 1.5 hours.
- Take beans out and stir them.
- Return to oven and cook an additional 45 minutes - 1 hour or until beans thicken.
Back to Shootin' the Que with Heath Riles