Jul 14 , 2020
- 1.5-2 lb petite pork tenderloin
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
Sully's Grill Dust
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup Heath Riles BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub
- A few dashes of hot sauce (We prefer Killer Hogs Hot Sauce)
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1/4 cup apple juice (To make glaze just mix all ingredients and cook down at high temp to reach desired consistency. We prefer to melt the peach preserves down to where the glaze is thinner in consistency. Be careful not to burn!)
- Set up PK Grill (or grill of choice) for 2 zone grilling.
- Rub pork tenderloin with a light coat of olive oil.
- Season tenderloin with Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub.
- Season tenderloin with Sully's Grill Dust.
- Place tenderloin on your grill, cook for a total of 2 minutes and then spin, cook for another 2 minutes. Flip tenderloin and repeat for a total of 8 minutes for both sides.
- Move tenderloin to cool zone on grill.
- Place Chef's Alarm in tenderloin and cook to 130º.
- Glaze with peach glaze (recipe above).
- Once glazed, cook to 145º to set glaze.
- Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.