Wagyu Reverse Seared Tri Tip on the Golden's Cast Iron Cooker
WHAT HEATH USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Get grill up to temp of 250º-275º, we used Royal Oak Charcoal and Pecan Wood.
- Season Tri Tip with Heath Riles BBQ Simple Citrus Rub and allow to sit for approximately 20 minutes while grill comes up to temp.
- Season meat with Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub before placing on the grill.
- Put Tri Tip on cooker with heat diverter in place and insert Thermoworks ChefAlarm (if you wish) into meat until internal temperature reaches 110º.
- Once internal temp is reached, remove heat diverter and crank up your fire to sear off the Tri Tip.
- Sear meat until an internal temperature of 125º is reached. Remove meat from heat and allow to rest before slicing.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links where we may earn a small commission if you use them. This is at no additional cost to you.
← Older Post
Newer Post →